1. Which brake pads should we use with those wheels? Regular or Carbon dedicated?
The wheels come with brake pads. Or you can buy the carbon specific pads, such as Swiss Stop yellow pads.
2. How can I buy this wheel with campagnolo freehub?
Just leave a message to us when you make the order. And we will build it for you.
3. Can we order these with no decals?
Yes, we also provide the wheels without logo. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not need the logo.
4. Can I use regular clincher tires on these wheels?
Yes, you can use regular clincher tire and tube on them.
5. What tire size do you recommend on this wheels?
You can use 700x23-28c tire. Thanks.
6. What length valve should one use with FL40?
60mm will be ideal.
7. Do these have basalt breaking surface?
These are 3k brake surface. The performance is the same as basalt breaking surface.
8. Do I have to pay import duty or taxes for the items?
If you buy our items located in Oversea warehouse, then the taxed prepaid by us, and the price including the taxes and shipping cost.if you buy the items from Chinese warehouse, then buyer need to pay taxes.but we can declare low value to avoid the taxes.pls contact us email@example.com to know more.
9. What are the length of the spokes on FL40 with novatec hub and sapim cx-ray spoke?
The front is 270mm, and the rear is 278mm and 282mm. Thanks.
10. What is the diameter of the spoke/nipple holes?
It is 7.5mm.
11. Can you tell me the correct tension value of FL40 for front and rear, drive and non-drive?
The spoke tension of the FL40-Novatec-sapim wheels, the front is 13, the rear drive side is 15, and the non-drive side is 5-6. We use the parktools to measure them.
12. Is there a version that has a center lock hub for disk brakes?
We provide 2 kind hubs, 6 bolt rotor brake hub and the center lock disc hub. So if you need a center lock hub for disk brakes, that would be okay, we can build that for you.
13.Does the disc hub is centerlock or 6 bolts?
We both have that; you just need to note that you want the centerlock or 6 bolts when placing the order.
14.How long will it ship?
From Chinese warehouse: 1-3 business days to process the order,we usually use China EMS; it may take 7-12 working days.
From oversea warehouse:one day for process the order, and the shipping time will be 1-5 business days.
15.Will wheelset with DT hubs be better?
DT Swiss is a famous brand in the hub industry. It is an upgrade option, compared to others hubs.
16.Do I need anything extra to go tubeless?
If you want to go tubeless, you need a tubeless kit - valves, tubeless rim tape and sealant. You can order these online, or source them from a good local bike shop.
17. Why this wheelset is so expensive?
DT hubs have the better performance, lighter weight. It is an upgrade option, and you can buy our popular AERO series wheelset, that is best cost performance.
18.Can I get the spare spokes?
Sorry that we don’t send these for free, you can buy in our online store.
19. Do you have rim tapes?
Hi, yes, the rim tapes will be packaged in the box.
20. If the color is black, is the hub and QR color black too?
When ordering black for the color, the color of the hub and quick release is also black.
21. Hubs and nipples, can they be made in red?
Hi, yes, but please tell us that before you place the order or note that when buying.
22. I’d like to order the hubs in red, please tell me how to order.
You can contact with us before ordering or just note that you want the red hubs when placing the order.