40mm deep aero wheels are great for the majority of people. They give you an aero advantage but are more forgiving during windy days. To make a 40mm deep aero carbon rim even better, we have decided to go with our 2:1 spoking pattern. You will find that this makes one of the stiffest wheelsets that you will ever ride. The 2:1 means that we have fitted two spokes to the drive side for every single spoke on the non-drive side.
To go with our 2:1 spoking we have designed our own rear hub. The drive side of the hub features an oversized flange. The oversized flange complements the extra spokes on the drive side of the rear wheel. The larger flange means that the spokes have less distance to travel to the rim. The shorter the spoke, the stiffer it is.
We have used Sapim CX-Ray spokes to lace our proprietary hubs to our FL series carbon fiber rim. Our FL rims are a modern blunt aero shape that is constructed using the finest Toray T700 carbon fiber. To complement the blunt shape, we have also made the tubeless ready rims wider.
Allowing you to fit wider tires, 25mm tires are turning out to be the fastest. Wider tires nicely complement the aero shape of the rim. They work well together to lower aerodynamic drag. You get a little bit faster for no extra effort, happy days. We have finished these UCI certified wheels off with our two-year guarantee.
Now it is your chance to get faster.
Wide Rim Tech
25mm rim wide creates a better, more stable support, while the shape of the tire and rim together creates regular, stable air flow, in short, more aerodynamics, less attrition. provides an ideal basis for 25/28mm tires, the sizes currently popular.
2-Way Clincher Tubeless. Tubes or No-Tubes
Use either traditional tires with tubes, or tubeless tires without tubes. Tubeless tires can provide lower rolling resistance and better protection from punctures.
2:1 Spoke Ratio Patent
Enhance the transfer of the athlete’s power more effective. Spoke tensions are balanced more evenly between drive and non-drive sides and the fatigue life of the rim, hub and spokes is lengthened.
Elegant Racing Patented Hub
Special spoke thru way is easier for maintaining, and the middle shape provides full carbon tube, make the hub lighter. wide flange design on the drive size offers better torsional stiffness.Thousands of riders all over the world on these hubs and they are great performers and super durable.
Oversize Flange Hub Design
The Oversize Flange was developed from the need to create a system to transmit every watt to the ground without dispersion, without having to add spokes or superstructures that increase weight.It increases dishing and enables spokes to be shortened. Doubling the spokes creates a balanced system that is excellent at transmitting torque.
Sapim CX-RAY As light as a titanium spoke
The CX-Ray still receives the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. The CX-Ray aero spoke combines excellent aerodynamics with low weight and great strength. Not only are they more aerodynamic, they also make wheels lighter and stronger. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world.
|Type||Carbon Racing Bike Wheelset|
|Material||100% Carbon Fiber Toray T700|
Finish: UD Matt
|Profile||Clincher Tubeless Ready|
|Hub||Straight Pull Hub (Rear hub 2: 1 spoking)|
|Spoke||Sapim CX-Ray Spokes|
|Spoke Count||Front: 20 Rear: 24|
Rear: Drive side: 110kgf
Non-drive side: 83kgf
|Spoke Pattern|| Front: Radial
Rear: drive side - 2 cross, non-drive side - radial
|Nipple||Alloy Color: Black|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano 10/11speeds|
Front: 589+-15g Rear: 742+-15g
|Recommended Tyre Size||700 x 25-40mm|
|Rider Weight Limit||105kg|
1 set of skewer
|Packing Size||81.5cm x 17cm x 65.5cm|
|Purchase Notes||Please do use black rubber if using tubeless tyre. Tight the valve before pumping.|
Something you may want to know before purchasing: Warranty & Returns
Recommended Tire Pressure
Below Chart is our recommended tire pressure,you can see more click here.
|STANDARD CLINCHER TIRE WITH INNER TUBE||TUBELESS TIRES|
|≤ 65 KG RIDER||23mm - 95/100 psi
25mm - 90/95 psi
28mm - 85/90 psi
|23mm - 90/95 psi
25mm - 85/90 psi
28mm - 80/85 psi
|65 - 75 KG RIDER||23mm - 100/105 psi
25mm - 95/100 psi
28mm - 90/95 psi
|23mm - 90/95 psi
25mm - 85/90 psi
28mm - 85/90 psi
|75 - 85 KG RIDER||23mm - 101/106 psi
25mm - 96/101 psi
28mm - 91/96 psi
|23mm - 95/98 psi
25mm - 90/95 psi
28mm - 85/90 psi
|85 - 95 KG RIDER||23mm - 104/109 psi
25mm - 99/104 psi
28mm - 94/100 psi
|23mm - 95/99 psi
25mm - 90/95 psi
28mm - 88/95 psi
ICAN accepts the following payment methods. VISA, Mastercard via Paypal online. also if you want WESTERN UNION service or Bank Transfer，then just contact us.
All ICAN products price we quote to the customer does not include taxes except the oversea warehouse products. if need to pay the taxes, ICAN does not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.it will be buyer duty.
We can mark the invoice with a Low Declared Value for you, so pls contact us if you have a request for the declared value.
If you buy our oversea warehouse products, and the price including taxes, customers do not need to pay, taxes prepaid by ICAN.
Fast Express Shipping Worldwide
We ship to all countries, by China EMS. See the shipping table to the below for a list of countries. Once we get your order we will ship out the frame immediately begin custom hand-building your wheels with the options you’ve selected. We ship out your wheels by China EMS and always provide a tracking number.
About the ICAN small item, we will ship out by E-packet or DHL Global Mail.this will take 12-20 days.
If you want super fast shipping time, then ICAN offer DHL shipping service, it will just take 3-5 working days, pls contact us to get the shipping price.
|Country||Frame & Wheelset Shipping Rate||Expected Delivery|
|USA||$80.00 USD||5~ 14 Days|
|Canada||$80.00 USD||5 ~ 14 Days|
|Japan||$60.00 USD||4 ~ 7 Days|
|Australia||$80.00 USD||5 ~ 12 Days|
|UK||$80.00 USD||7~ 14 Days|
|Europe||$80.00 USD||7 ~ 14 Days|
|Others||$80.00 USD-120.00 USD||15 ~ 25 Days|
3 Year Warranty Policy
ICAN warranty their products, against manufacturing defects, for a period not to exceed three years, from the date of purchase. During that period, ICAN will replace or repair(when possible) the defective part.
Every ICAN rim has a useful product life cycle. Each bike, frame and rim will have a unique identification number and warranty card. Complete the provided card and warranty form, and send them to us. Failure to use the provided warranty card will void your warranty. Save your dated receipt for proof of purchase.
Applies to all ICAN and Triaero brand bike frame, and FL series, AERO Series and Nova Series rims.
Coverage: 3-year Warranty from the date of purchase.
Note：Standard Rim（23mm rim wide）as the same just have 2 years warranty
- If any manufacturing defect occurs within 90 days of the date of purchase, is obligated to replace the rim(s) and also pay for the shipping cost. If any manufacturing defect occurs after 91 days and up to 3 years, ICAN is obligated to replace the rim(s), and you would be responsible for the shipping cost.
- If we no longer make the rim you purchased we’ll upgrade you to the newest equivalent model at no extra cost.
- The Standard Warranty program is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
This warranty does not cover：
- Normal wear and tear (bearings, spokes, nipples, brake tracks, tires, inner tubes, pawls, freewheel bodies, seals, rim tape etc.)
- Products which have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted.
- Issues brought about by neglect or poor maintenance.
- Surface finish and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc.)
- Crash damage.
- Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable)
The following will void your warranty
- Misuse (Jumping, trick riding, etc.)
- Modification of wheels
- Tire pressure exceeding 140psi
- Improper assembly
- Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or not compatible with the wheelsets sold.
- Use of brake pads not designed for carbon wheels
Crash Replacement Policy
The Crash Replacement Policy is to cover accidental crash or mis-use such as casing a big jump or drop, crashing, rock strikes etc.
Product Group: All bike frame and rims on our website.
Discount: 15% discount of the retail price.
- The Standard Crash Replacement Policy is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
- Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
- Please note that you are responsible for any associated shipping costs, customs, and duties.
One Year Warranty
Components and accessories
All ICAN components, such as but not limited to the following: fork, seatpost, stem, handlebar, saddle, headset, and crankset.
NOTE: All ICAN items are warrantied under normal use.
All cracked or damaged products or photos must be sent to ICAN Factory to analyze. If the frame or rims are deemed to be damaged or cracked do due to excess abuse by the owner, then the warranty on those parts will be null and void. However, ICAN may offer a discount for the replacement parts.
If have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICAN make a careful test and check before every single item is shipping. In case of bad luck that you receive, ICAN items in broken or defective quality would like a return or replacement. Please contact us within 3 working days and show us as much as possible proof, photos, videos etc.
- If it is your problem that you don't want to pick the item up, but we have delivered the item; or you don't want the item and just want to return, like some customers may order the wrong item but find it after receiving, customers need to pay for the return freight, we will refund you the money of the item, not including the shipping fees. Because this is not the problem of manufacturer's, hope you all can understand.
- New items or Repaired items will be shipped to you as soon as we receive the items for replacement.
- After we get the items, then we will process the refund for the item and the return shipping cost within 3 business days.
Name: Chen Shaofeng, 陈少丰
Address: 5th Floor, B6 Building, Yinlong Industrial Zone, Longdong Community, Longgang District 龙岗区龙岗街道银龙工业园B6栋5楼东
City: Shenzhen，Guangdong, 广东深圳市
Post code: 518116
Country: China, 中国
Phone number: +86 135 1009 8908
PS: Before retunring, please e-mail us to chekc the details!!!
1. Which brake pads should we use with those wheels? Regular or Carbon dedicated?
The wheels come with brake pads. Or you can buy the carbon specific pads, such as Swiss Stop yellow pads.
2. How can I buy this wheel with campagnolo freehub?
Just leave a message to us when you make the order. And we will build it for you.
3. Can we order these with no decals?
Yes, we also provide the wheels without logo. Please contact us email@example.com if you do not need the logo.
4. Can I use regular clincher tires on these wheels?
Yes, you can use regular clincher tire and tube on them.
5. What tire size do you recommend on this wheels?
You can use 700x23-28c tire. Thanks.
6. What length valve should one use with FL40?
60mm will be ideal.
7. Do these have basalt breaking surface?
These are 3k brake surface. The performance is the same as basalt breaking surface.
8. Do I have to pay import duty or taxes for the items?
If you buy our items located in Oversea warehouse, then the taxed prepaid by us, and the price including the taxes and shipping cost.if you buy the items from Chinese warehouse, then buyer need to pay taxes.but we can declare low value to avoid the taxes.pls contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
9. What are the length of the spokes on FL40 with novatec hub and sapim cx-ray spoke?
The front is 270mm, and the rear is 278mm and 282mm. Thanks.
10. What is the diameter of the spoke/nipple holes?
It is 7.5mm.
11. Can you tell me the correct tension value of FL40 for front and rear, drive and non-drive?
The spoke tension of the FL40-Novatec-sapim wheels, the front is 13, the rear drive side is 15, and the non-drive side is 5-6. We use the parktools to measure them.
12. Is there a version that has a center lock hub for disk brakes?
We provide 2 kind hubs, 6 bolt rotor brake hub and the center lock disc hub. So if you need a center lock hub for disk brakes, that would be okay, we can build that for you.
13.Does the disc hub is centerlock or 6 bolts?
We both have that; you just need to note that you want the centerlock or 6 bolts when placing the order.
14.How long will it ship?
From Chinese warehouse: 1-3 business days to process the order,we usually use China EMS; it may take 7-12 working days.
From oversea warehouse:one day for process the order, and the shipping time will be 1-5 business days.
15.Will wheelset with DT hubs be better?
DT Swiss is a famous brand in the hub industry. It is an upgrade option, compared to others hubs.
16.Do I need anything extra to go tubeless?
If you want to go tubeless, you need a tubeless kit - valves, tubeless rim tape and sealant. You can order these online, or source them from a good local bike shop.
17. Why this wheelset is so expensive?
DT hubs have the better performance, lighter weight. It is an upgrade option, and you can buy our popular AERO series wheelset, that is best cost performance.
18.Can I get the spare spokes?
Sorry that we don’t send these for free, you can buy in our online store.
19. Do you have rim tapes?
Hi, yes, the rim tapes will be packaged in the box.
20. If the color is black, is the hub and QR color black too?
When ordering black for the color, the color of the hub and quick release is also black.
21. Hubs and nipples, can they be made in red?
Hi, yes, but please tell us that before you place the order or note that when buying.
22. I’d like to order the hubs in red, please tell me how to order.
You can contact with us before ordering or just note that you want the red hubs when placing the order.